Step by step to help you!
Lucy Hong, Mortgage specialist, 加拿大数年银行贷款服务, BMO 多年专业贷款工作经验，精通国,粤,英语。
免费申请，快速审批！诚信可靠, 经验丰富, 欢迎查 询, 优质产品, 优良服务！
Step 1. Begin Mortgage Process
The first step in obtaining a loan is to determine how much money you can borrow
Although Canadian lenders conform to standards set by Canadian government agencies, loan approval guidelines vary depending on the terms of each loan. In general, approval is based on two factors: your ability and willingness to repay the loan and the value of the property.
The client will submit to the lender any appropriate documentation required (i.e.: job letters, pay stubs, offer to purchase, feature sheet).
Step 2. Mortgage Submission
During the first appointment, we will gather the related information such as your ID, employment info, your assets, liabilities info and your subject property price, down payment and mortgage amount and product.
I will work closely with you to get the accurate and complete information and have the best construction for your mortgage application before the decision of the mortgage.
Step 3. Decision of Mortgage
For the approval mortgage, I will send the mortgage approval (commitment) to the client via email or phone.
For the turn down mortgage application, we will reconstruct the mortgage application for the second chance.
Step 4. Approval mortgage
Based on the relationship the client with BMO, and the real estate market, I am confident that we can offer the best product with the very competitive rate and the excellent customer service.
Step 5. Fulfill the Terms and conditions
The lender will communicate with you efficiently for all support documents such as payroll stubs, NOA, appraisal, lawyer info and so on.
Kindly advise that you respond promptly to any requests for additional documentation especially if your rate is locked or if your loan is to close by a certain date
- Do not move money into or from any of your bank accounts without a paper trail. If you are receiving money from friends, family or other relatives, please prepare a gift letter and contact us.
- Do not make any major purchases until your loan is closed. Purchases cause your debts to increase and might have an adverse effect on your current application.
- Do not go out of town around your loan's closing date. If you plan to be out of town, sign a Power of Attorney to authorize another individual to sign on your behalf when your loan is expected to fund.
Which product is right for you? We will match the best for your financial need. Help you save the most.
- Plan to stay in your home less than 5 years or longer
- Don't mind having your monthly payment periodically change (up or down)
- Comfortable with the risk of possible payment increases in future
- Think your income will probably increase in the future